Sports Performance Info & Costs
The Personal Trainers at New Life Training have worked with local elite sports people to develop them in their specialist sports. We have been pleased to help these athletes with some fantastic achievements.
Below are some of the success stories we have had so far, with many more to follow. If you are a sports individual or part of a team interested in improving your performance please contact us to see how we can help.
We can improve all areas of sports performance including;
endurance, speed, power, reactions, nutrition, co-ordination, strength, team cohesion, energy & fitness.
Read our customer testimonials to see how we have utilised many of these skills, directly relating them to their sport.
- Matt Guille – Air Rifle Silver Medalist in the 1982 Commonwealth Games, 70 Caps for GBR, and Guernsey flag-bearer for the 2018 Commonwealth games
- Pete Cummings – Elite Yachtsman, holds the world Speed record for “Fastnet” on Phaedo.
- Andy Beadsworth – Elite Yachtsman represented GB at 1996 & 2000 Olympic Games, 2017 Dragon World Champion
- Hannah Morris – Junior GB Squad Yachtswomen
- Dan Smith – Professional Footballer with Portsmouth Football Club
- Warsash Wasps Ladies Football Team
- Locks Heath Mens Football Team
- Jack Davis – Amateur Jockey Club
- Graihagh Guille – GB Air Rifle squad
- Yachtsmen –Phil Pafford (Fastnet), Bruce Mills (World Dingy Champioships)
We also have a specialist Football development service now, for more information on this go to – FOOTBALL DEVELOPMENT
Ready to Enjoy Fitness?
Get in touch and let us help you with your goals!